Friday, September 28, 2007

Close-up from the front.
Close-up from the back.

Both battalions in close order. Flags will come later.


Here are some new recruits to the French Army of 1859-70. They are 15mm Minifigs and are the pack of Chasseurs a Pied. They are painted to represent the regiment of Infanterie Legere d'Afrique. They were easy to paint and although they are just the one pose, I like them. I wish Minifigs made marching poses for each troop type in this range, though. I can see the bayonets getting bent often from running up against enemy troops as well as the backs of the friendlies in front of them. Nevertheless, I really like these guys. They are a worthy addition to the French Republican forces I am building. Stay tuned I have quite a number of other figs in the pipeline. Enjoy!

No comments: